Most of the bank customers are not aware that one cannot transfer funds immediately from net banking if an individual is not in your beneficiary list. To transfer funds from your account to another personal bank account, one should add that person as beneficiary first to carry on any transaction.
The process of online money transfer and its completion vary from bank to bank. Here’s how you can add beneficiary in hdfc for fund transfer if you are banking online with your HDFC account.
Things to keep ready before adding beneficiary:
- IFSC code
- Bank name
- Bank location
- Name as per bank account
how to add beneficiary in hdfc
- Login Your to your Hdfc net banking using customer-id and password
- go to fund transfer option and choose >request> to select > Add a beneficiary
- Select the “Transaction Type” from Funds Transfer section in NetBanking and click on the “GO” icon
- Fill all the beneficiary details such as name, IFSC code, bank name and location.
- then click confirm button
- You will receive OTP on the registered mobile number
- inter OTP and submit
- Review the details, and, if all is correct, confirm to complete the process
well done you successfully add beneficiary now wait some time for activation you beneficiary for security reason, its time take maximum 24 hours maybe.
how to add beneficiary in hdfc Bank using Phone Banking
If You use Hdfc Phone banking and you want to know how to add beneficiary in hdfc through phone banking follow the bellow point.
- Open Your Hdfc phone banking app with your customer id or IPN
- go to the fund transfer tab
- go to request section and choose to add beneficiary option
- here you can choose within Hdfc bank or another bank > Add beneficiary NEFT/IMPS
- fill the beneficiary details and submit the form
- Phone banking also take max 24 hours to activate your beneficiary
if you want to know more details watch bellow video till the end