Paytm Kyc is the more searching topics nowadays, more people write to us “can i use Paytm without KYC” as you know that if you want to start Paytm on android and ios app you need to a mobile number that time you need to a mobile number and if you have an Aadhar card you can do your half KYC instantly and easily.
Can i use Paytm without KYC?
No without any KYC you can’t send or received any transition on Paytm wallet, According to RBI guidelines in India any wallet apps or website can not authorize any user to money transection without any KYC.
But if you want to use Paytm to pay money directly bank or other debits cards you can do, without KYC you can recharge mobiles and pay any fairs to direct your bank. If you need to use Paytm’s wallet you need to at least half KYC.
How to do KYC in Paytm online at Home
Paytm kyc is a very easy and free process, when you start Paytm, you can easily complete KYC at home and sign Paytm in your smartphone, at which time Paytm completes or leaves KYC. Paytm gives us more ways to complete EKYC in lockdown period. Paytm introduces video KYC method for its lifetime KYC, so how many ways can we fulfil the given KYC
- Paytm ekyc
- Paytm Doorstep kyc
- Paytm video kyc
- Paytm ekyc, in this method, you need a valid Aadhaar card, which you can do your kyc yourself, but its KYC period is limited for only one year when you need to increase your KYC. And other things that you cannot cross 2,00,000 rupee transaction in the one year
- Can pay to 12 Million+ Merchants who accept Paytm
- Can pay online on any app/website
- Maintain balance up to ₹10,000 per month
- Cannot send money to a friend’s wallet
- Cannot transfer money to the bank
- Cannot keep the balance of up to ₹1,00,000
- Cannot open Savings Account
2.Paytm Doorstep kyc In this KYC process, Paytm doorstep kyc agent came to your door and verified your document but in this way, you pay Rs 150 for charge doorstep kyc.
3. Paytm video kyc Its recent Paytm update and most of the people use this KYC method, in this method you need your Aadhar card and your PAN card, which is shown in the video call to Paytm agents, in this way you can use your Paytm KYC Can easily do it online at home